Friday, August 23, 2013

Jennifer Hawkins JBRONZE

We are SOOOOO excited to be stocking Jennifer Hawkins J Bronze
tanning creams, mousses and shimmers!!!!
Photo: We are SOOOOO excited to be stocking Jennifer Hawkins J Bronze tanning creams, mousses and shimmers!!!!
 
Photo: And this is how excited we are.... Our new tanning products are awesome!!!
 


What Jennifer Hawkins has written about her new products

 
 

“Launching Jbronze is a dream come true for me! I’ve always wanted to create my own self tanning range because I love to have a beautiful bronze glow to my skin all year round and like to avoid sun baking. I really believe self tans are the best tanning option and have struggled to find a complete range in the past that offered the variety of products you need for the best results.
For this reason my focus with Jbronze is to offer a complete range for all types of self tanning. Jbronze has a self tan for the face, and different products for the body - including a spray, mousses and cream – because I wanted the range to deliver the perfect tan every time, and be great for the skin. Jbronze includes luxe natural ingredients, like macadamia oil, shea butter and argan oil – the top ingredients to keep skin hydrated. That’s one of the reasons why the colour from Jbronze self tanners really lasts - It’s all about hydration.

An all-over body shimmer completes the Jbronze range – perfect for when you want your skin look a little more glam for a night out or for when you need to be photo ready.

I have been working on the formula for Jbronze for a while now to ensure it is everything you need in a self tan so very eager to get Jbronze on the shelves so you can try it out and hopefully love it as much as I do!”

Above words are from the JBRONZE website...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment