Sunday, January 24, 2010

Lisa


Favourite aspect of Hairdressing?

I love the relationships I build with my clients. I also love colouring. I feel so creative when I am colouring, I love to pick out new shades for my clients that suits their look. Colour can make a huge difference to your appearance and how you feel about yourself.


How long have you been hairdressing?

I started when I was sixteen and I have just turned thirty! So a long time.


What do you love about working at wearable art hairdressing?

I love everything about my little salon! Working here to me feels like my little family. I love the girls I work with and my clients. I feel such a strong sense of community within the salon, which I think is sometimes missing in the busy world that we live in.


Favourite redken product?

At the moment it is anti snap leave in treatment. I have really fine hair and when I use this product I feel that my hair has been treated and protected, but it's not to heavy. It's so easy you simply put it in your hair and leave it in.


No comments:

Post a Comment